If you would like to speak to us about teaching or teacher training, please contact our Teaching Line on freephone 0800 389 2500.
You can also register online and we’ll send you our straightforward guide to teaching and teacher training, plus regular updates.
We want the most talented people to become teachers. That’s why we are offering our Premier Plus service to those who hold (or are predicted) a first class or 2:1 degree and are interested in teaching primary or physics, maths, chemistry, modern foreign languages (MFL), biology, history, English, geography or computer science.
If you are interested in teaching these subjects, sign up with us for free and in addition to our standard programme of support and guidance, all eligible* registrants will receive the following exclusive benefits:
- personalised one-to-one advice and guidance on becoming a teacher, including support with your application
- help in securing school experience, including a placement on one of our programmes if there is availability in your subject/local area
- invitations to exclusive events
- regular communications from us with important news, application hints and tips, and updates on funding
- opportunities to speak to a teacher, who can answer your questions about life in the classroom
Registration with us is simple and takes just a few minutes.
*Available to those who want to teach primary or physics, maths, chemistry, MFL, history, English, geography, biology or computer science, hold or are predicted at least a 2:1 degree, and intend to start teacher training in the academic year 2013/14.
Additional support and specialist information and advice are also available if you have a disability and are interested in a career in teaching.