Because you hold (or are predicted) a first class, 2:1 or 2:2 degree and have expressed an interest in teaching an eligible subject, you qualify for Premier Plus. This is our enhanced service for graduates who are considering training to teach secondary maths, physics, chemistry, languages, computing or design and technology. This means you have access to the following exclusive benefits:
- personalised one-to-one advice and guidance from a named adviser on becoming a teacher, including support with your application
- help in securing school experience, including a placement on our school experience programme (SEP) if you are interested in training in 2014 and there is availability in your subject/local area
- invitations to exclusive events
- regular communications from us with important news, application hints and tips, and updates on funding
- opportunities to speak to a teacher, who can answer your questions about life in the classroom
Your personal adviser may already have been in touch with you – if not they will be in touch shortly to answer any questions you may have about teacher training and the application process.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact the Teaching Line on 0800 389 2500.