If after you have submitted your application form you are told that your National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) application has been unsuccessful, you may wish to appeal against this judgment.
Making your appeal
Once we have received your completed form, we will:
- acknowledge receipt of the appeal in writing within five working days
- contact the assessment centre to arrange for your paperwork to be made available for remarking
- arrange for remarking and submission to the appeals board
- confirm with you the date your appeal is being heard
- write to you with the outcome within 10 workings days of the appeal
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.