Apply for NPQH
The next application round will open on Thursday 12 December 2013 and will close on Tuesday 11 February 2014.
Potential applicants can download the application form and guidance now and start preparing to apply but they must formally register their intention to submit an application for NPQH by applying through the Apply link that will be available on 12 December 2013.
- Register with us (if you're not already a member).
- Complete the online registration for NPQH. Once you have completed your online registration, you will receive an email containing your National College for Teaching and Leadership membership number.
- Download the application form.
- Complete your part of the application form.
- Email your completed application form to your sponsor. Before your application can be submitted, your sponsor must verify your application by completing the relevant sections. Find out more about what your sponsor is required to do.
- Your sponsor will then need to submit the application form on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure they have received and completed your application and that it has been submitted by the deadline.
- If your application form provides sufficient evidence that you meet the competency requirements, you’ll be invited to attend the second stage of the application process – a one-day assessment event. On successful completion of stage two, you’ll receive confirmation of any scholarship award to support your study, and will be able to approach one of our approved licensees to register to undertake NPQH.