Apply for NPQH
The application round for the National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) is currently open and will close at 1pm on 9 July 2013.
We recommend that you start your application as soon as possible to give yourself enough time to liaise with your headteacher or sponsor and to gather the evidence needed.
We encourage you to read the application guidance before attempting to complete your form, and your sponsor should read the sponsor guidance before they begin to fill in their sections.
- Register with the National College (if you're not already a member).
- Complete the online registration for NPQH.
- Download the application form.
- Complete your part of the application form.
- Email your completed application form to your sponsor. Before your application can be submitted, your sponsor must verify your application by completing the relevant sections. Find out more about what your sponsor is required to do.
- Your sponsor will then need to submit the application form on your behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure they have received and completed your application and that it has been submitted by the deadline.